PenelopeMonroe

Women's 4way team looking for 4th

Team Tenacity

Background: Tenacity is an all women’s 4-way team that was formed in 2009 and is based out of Middletown, Ohio’s StartSkydiving.com. In 2010 and 2011 the team competed at USPA Nationals in the Intermediate class. This year the team will enter the Advanced class with sponsorship from StartSkydiving.com, and is out to win a medal. The team’s goals are to promote women in skydiving and eventually become representatives on the world stage.

We are looking for a female 4-way competitor, experience competing in 4-way (any class) is preferred. If you are interested in training hard, going for gold and promoting women in the sport please email [email protected] for more information.

Hi,
I was wondering if I could ask for a little more information about the team you're putting together?

I live south of Toledo and have been wanting to check out Start Skydiving for a while. I've been jumping for almost 2 years and have almost 600 jumps; I just began seriously training 4-way a few months ago. I competed at Nationals in October with Mario Mauro as a player-coach for the pick-up team I put together. We competed in Intermediate and averaged about 7 points, not too bad since 3 of us had no experience at 4-way at all. My desire is to become as good at 4-way as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Montana Miller
[email protected]

I coached Montana at last years Nationals & I want to say what a terrific teammate & what a pleasure to coach her. It was her first Nationals & she really didn't have any 4-way experience in the past. What a quick learner she is & very focused & motivated. I highly recommend her for your team!