ltdiver

So, there's 65 4-way teams at Nationals this year!

Just read there's 65 4-way teams

Really? Where? :P

The plan is to do 115 comp loads today to have 7 rounds completed by the end of the day. The 1st load goes up in 5 minutes, and the last load for round 1 should be wheels up at about 8:20.
Remster

The plan is to do 115 comp loads today to have 7 rounds completed by the end of the day. The 1st load goes up in 5 minutes, and the last load for round 1 should be wheels up at about 8:20.

Nobody does it like Eloy!

Have fun there Remi! Say 'hi' to your HOT wife! :)

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I just checked and Omniskore does not have the teams up on the site for 4-way? How am I going to get my "I need to know what is going on" fix filled? :S

Skydive TV is up to date with videos from yesterday? They are doing a nice job reporting..

Good Luck to all the teams competing

Scott C.

"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

7 comp jumps in a day ? Man I would be exhausted... or spending the afternoon under a Guinness tap :D

Last year both 4-way and 8-way did between 8-10 jumps in a day. First day of 4-way was mostly weathered out, so most teams did 2 or 3 on Day 1 and 7 or 8 on Day 2.

8-way was expecting lousy weather on Day 2, so they tried to get as many through on Day 1 as they could. Some finished, others only got 9; a couple teams took the option offered by the meet director to stop at 8. (Turned out the weather on Day 2 was perfect, so rushing wasn't necessary after all!).

(So for me, doing both 4- and 8-way, my jump numbers went like this for four days straight: 2, 8, 9, 1)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Can someone post the draw????

Intermediate (stolen from Remi's FB post):

9-22
19-1
2-k-h
B-j-d-13
15-8
11-20
C-a-7
G-e-4
14-f-6
L-21-p

I haven't seen Advanced or Open posted.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

7 comp jumps in a day ? Man I would be exhausted... or spending the afternoon under a Guinness tap :D

Ran like clockwork.... 1st load up at 7:00, and the beer light was coming up just as the last load was taking off.

We also had about 20 regular loads spread around in between for fun jumpers and CReW types practicing.
Remster

Am I a nerd or what? I have the day off today, so sitting here in front of the computer refreshing all pages that have anything to do with today's competition. 5 different pages open and running.

Thanks Tim and Jan!

Open
Gold: Airspeed (24.30)
Silver: Knights (21.80)
Bronze: Fury :D (21.60)

Advanced
Gold: Spaceland Lite (13.10)
Silver: Start 4 with a 14 on Round 11 (13.09)
Bronze: Fallout with a 12 on Round 11 (12.91)

Intermediate
Scores still pending (per Ominiskore. There's a 3-way tie going into Round 10)
edit: The fight for Gold is being pushed to Round 11 with a tied T-minus:01 and Dallas Khaos XP, who both have a score of 120! Congratulations to Dallas Pulse for earning the Bronze with a 119! Stay tuned!

Gold: T-minus:01 with a 24 on Round 11 (13.09)
Silver: Dallas Khaos XP with a 23 on Round 11 (13.00)
Bronze: Dallas Pulse (11.90)

Excellent work, everyone! Love nail biters with extra rounds being fought! Now go have a nice cold one! :D (unless you're prepping for 8-way now! :P)

Lori -

Have you seen the jump-off scores? I stepped out to lunch and might have missed them.

Nope. Still watching the live feed, where they have CF rolling right now. Omniskore hasn't posted anything yet either. Still waiting.

Other DZ's have done 7-10 jumps in a day for the Nationals. AZ also had bad weather.... Just like some other Nationals events.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Other DZ's have done 7-10 jumps in a day for the Nationals. AZ also had bad weather.... Just like some other Nationals events.

Congratulations on your medal and trophy!

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Thanks!!!! The GodFrog was great to be a part of the history (and glad to have my name with yours on it). Any idea why it was not awarded in 96???

The best was the judges choice.... I actually planed the dives over a year ago.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334