kallend

GSR

Since no-one else seems to have mentioned it, we did a nice 66-way for a Georgia State Record yesterday (Friday).

We actually did it twice, the first time (attempt #2) was a completion and bigger than the previous record. However, someone's USPA membership renewal hadn't arrived in time so USPA wouldn't recognize it.

So we had to do it again - life is hard!

Maybe someone will post photos.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

(A) congrats to everyone involved.

(B) look me up next time you head SE; I still owe you an adult beverage of your choosing.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Glad to hear the rejump was a success. The initial jump that had a problem was all over Facebook posts, but no one (that I saw) had updated with the news of the success.

Congrats to all involved!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Here's some proof (if I did this right) :P

All I can say was it was a super strong team for a state record and lot's of new "kids" got there first big way under there belt.

64-66 then 66-66 then 62-66 (our "worse") then 66-66. Then Sat 64-64 and 64-64 (We were trying for two points and came oh so close)

Fortson

Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

If you had your USPA membership current it could have been done on Friday and you guys could have done fun stuff... Like 4way and 8way:P

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Congratulations to everyone! B|

All I can say is, I don't know why the hell it took so long!!!

1997 to 2011!

Maybe Alabama should try and beat the 40 way record I was on in 1997 too. :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban