Ron

Good Luck to the teams going to the Nats!!!

Flying out tomorrow night - be at the DZ by Friday morning. 4 & 8 way Intermediate for me... and sticking around through the 10 and 16 way schedule to hang out, watch, and even participate if someone needs a warm body to round out a team. Looking forward to my :D Nationals!

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Exciting....

My team is driving down after work tonight. I hope the weather takes a turn for the better!
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Intermediate draw (for those who want to play along at home).

1. 6 9
2. N B Q 19
3. H F 15
4. L 8 18
5. K 11 21
6. 2 A C
7. O G 14
8. 20 P 4
9. M 1 D
10. 13 J 7

Jump off
1 22 E 20
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Omniskore is not here at Nat's this year, however I hear they will be posting 3rd party information. Camscore is here and their system is sweet. At least from a digital dubbing standpoint. Weatherhold this morning. Teams released until 11.

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Omniskore is not here at Nat's this year, however I hear they will be posting 3rd party information. Camscore is here and their system is sweet. At least from a digital dubbing standpoint. Weatherhold this morning. Teams released until 11.

Yeah OmniSkore! (me) is in California.
Please send team name and number, plus scores as you get them to me at aerosoftware @ MakeItHappen.com
Or post to Facebook. Let me know your handle.
Friend either Jan Meyer or Omniskore JustPostIt on facebook.

Lori, can you post vids to Youtube and send me a link?

Thanks. Hope the skies clear.

Make It Happen
Parachute History
DiveMaker