padu

Decision on the last jump?

On the omniskore site USA and France are tied going for the last round!

That's what I call excitement
Una volta che avrete imparato a Volare, camminerete sulla terra guardando il cielo perchè è là che siete stati ed è là che vorrete tornare.

Airspeed didn't "lose" it.

1 - tying Maubauge on round 9 - where Maubauge is likely a better random team was a big victory.
2 - A 23 is a super score for 22-B-16 - world champ caliber.

But a 26 is AMAZING
Maubauge really earned that win in the clutch - IMHO they were "Airspeed like" in the clutch

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

French put up a 26 to Airspeed's 23. Panthers were the only other team in the 20's so the French Jump must have been Awesome. Hope if comes up online somewhere. WOW, they really stepped up on that round and were clearly ahead of the rest looking at the scores.. Congrats and WOW...
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

AS 42 to a 40 Rd 9

thanks, kirk -

all I see on skyleague is the scores - 40 to 40
I read your note as AS bust 2 points to tie the round?

it's hard for me to see AS not win this meet - but if it were to happen, then at least it's down to the wire and needed a really amazing round to do it

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

French put up a 26 to Airspeed's 23. Panthers were the only other team in the 20's so the French Jump must have been Awesome. Hope if comes up online somewhere. WOW, they really stepped up on that round and were clearly ahead of the rest looking at the scores.. Congrats and WOW...

All french jumps here:
http://www.facebook.com/video/?oid=20094229958

What's amazing, is the world record is available in here, and all I'm watching is the Round 10 - it's gorgeous

AS 42 to a 40 Rd 9

thanks, kirk -

all I see on skyleague is the scores - 40 to 40
I read your note as AS bust 2 points to tie the round?

it's hard for me to see AS not win this meet - but if it were to happen, then at least it's down to the wire and needed a really amazing round to do it

Omniskore.com shows the busts as well if you want to check. You have to click on the team number to see the piccie and below the piccie is the link to the score sheets. All 10 rounds for a team on the same page so not too many pages to click through