sebinoslo

Easiest/fastest draw possible (4-way)

Hi,

just for fun I'd like to go through 3 (or 4 or 5) randoms the fastest possible. I'd like to do this for 2 reasons: breaking the 30 point mark and working on focus to avoid brain locks.

any suggestions?
I'd think M-J-E or M-F-P could turn really fast.
Perris Fury did 66pts on J-M-E-D-L at World Challenge.

It could turn out to be a friendly competition with the teams doing the same jump few times in a day.

thanks

B-M-F-Q-O

seems to have just tiny moves - biggest move is tail has a bit from F to Q, but cheating M-F-Q reduces it a lot

edit: I know Q seems odd to add, but I'm a fan of F and Q as they only have 3 grips and they are very quick in and out. take out Q and do B-M-F-H-O has littler moves even

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

B-M-F-Q-O

seems to have just tiny moves - biggest move is tail has a bit from F to Q, but cheating M-F-Q reduces it a lot

edit: I know Q seems odd to add, but I'm a fan of F and Q as they only have 3 grips and they are very quick in and out. take out Q and do B-M-F-H-O has littler moves even

Sorry, that can't compete with DAN-BC.:P

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Let's not forget L-M-F-A-O for laughs :)
>>
"Here's how you cure cancer: make it more cool for a kid to grow up to be a scientist than it is for him or her to be an athlete or a Pop Star. That's how you cure cancer."