Ron

Dallas Super Cup Aug 7, 2010

The Super Cup used to be held every year, but it disappeared a few years ago..... It's back!

The details:
1st place AAA 1,000.00
1st place AA 500.00
1st place A 300.00
All places have medals or plaques.

Straight up score, no handicap.

6 rounds, Sat only.
4 classes (AAA, AA, A, rookie).
This will be the NSL selection event for Texas.

There will be free coaching.

We will be helping to put together teams if you are interested.

Hit me up here via PM, or email for more info. I will post more info as I get it.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

are you sure you know what you are talking about? i mean that is a lot of information about prize amounts and team fees and dates and stuff. Maybe you gave to much information in your post.

I mean you are even willing to put together teams and help people. Ron you must be an ass.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Dom

Then i wont be winning anything.......

Not true... There will be medals or plaques for all places.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Update....

NO REGISTRATION FEE!!!!!

Johnny emailed and said that he decided at the last min to not have a registration... OK, there might be more to the story than that, but hey, you pay NOTHING and can win stuff!

I honestly think that Skydive Dallas is offers more FS support than any other DZ in the country... I only jumped one season there, but consider it my home DZ. Truly a great place, with great leadership, and great local jumpers. Don't pass the opportunity to get out there for this event or others if you have the chance, and a few fun jumps with the "Friday Crew" will keep you smiling for at least a week.
Mass Defiance 4-wayFS website

sticks!

I honestly think that Skydive Dallas is offers more FS support than any other DZ in the country... I only jumped one season there, but consider it my home DZ. Truly a great place, with great leadership, and great local jumpers. Don't pass the opportunity to get out there for this event or others if you have the chance, and a few fun jumps with the "Friday Crew" will keep you smiling for at least a week.

That's good to hear. I'm considering SkyDive Dallas as the place I learn at.