coticj

RW suit

It's an opinion. nothing less, nothing more -

my 'limited' observations have noted that 2 piece is more about comfort than performance

your mileage might vary

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I have two different camera jackets and five different pants options. How is that not committing?? Different tools for different jobs.

Are you using them all for camera? Or do you do 4way with them, and then camera, then jump on a big way...ect?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

The best suits I know come from Rainbow. Real german high class workmanship that lasts for a very long time. My instructor now put over 2000 jumps on his suit, and there are no tears and the booties are still alright. I have one myself, and I think I will never need another suit. Customer service is outstanding. The freefly pants of my wife did not fit. When she realized it the winter was over, and it was almost six months after the purchase. No matter, they fixed it for free.
1300 Sprünge, 100er Wingsuit Formation, viele nette Menschen kennengelernt, keine Unfälle. Schön war's!