cpoxon

New Russian record

Congratulations on the skydive -

Now I think it's time for a DIFFERENT formation for ALL of the big-ways! Is it just me? Not to digress, but this wacker formation seems to be on a broken record and it's Ground Hog Day at every big way Camp and Record attempt......

again, Congratulations on the record.... How many practice jumps did it take?
Dano

Congratulations!

Maybe it will make up for some of the time and money a few of the Russians put into coming to Perris in January and Texas in March only to get weathered out. I know, you pays your money, you takes your chances B|.

Now I think it's time for a DIFFERENT formation for ALL of the big-ways! Is it just me? Not to digress, but this wacker formation seems to be on a broken record and it's Ground Hog Day at every big way Camp and Record attempt......

Quite right too - at least 1/2 the slots should be outfacing!

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

again, Congratulations on the record.... How many practice jumps did it take?

hehe, that's all well and good if you don't really care about a completion. Say, for camps and things. But when you need to get a record on the books, you have to go with what works. And that formation has proven to work every time.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

If you look at what we're going to do in September, I believe you'll see something pretty: http://www.jumpforthecause.com/formation_info.html :)
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

[reply

If you look at what we're going to do in September, I believe you'll see something pretty: http://www.jumpforthecause.com/formation_info.html :)
ltdiver

ooooooh, helix feeders + wackers.....

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants