robjloan

looking for inside center, NY based

AA -- NY based 4 way team in search for a fully commited inside center, average team member has1000 jumps, 25 hours tunnel time. We are a very serious team and looking for the right fit, experience in the AA dive pool and/or player coach. also NSL meets once a month, NC paraclete XP once amonth and coach/camp once amonth. If interested please contact rob at [email protected]

AA -- NY based 4 way team in search for a fully commited inside center, average team member has1000 jumps, 25 hours tunnel time. We are a very serious team and looking for the right fit, experience in the AA dive pool and/or player coach. also NSL meets once a month, NC paraclete XP once amonth and coach/camp once amonth. If interested please contact rob at [email protected]

With that training plan, you'd have more fun in AAA

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Sounds like a blast - maybe a bit harder to get someone to commit to the dollars right now - we're taking a season off because you just don't know if a job will be lost at any time.....- god I miss the tunnel... First year in 7 I didn't organize a camp or two.

good luck, though

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

i agree its rough out there for sure, we just got back from NC paraclete and trained with andy honigbaum and kirk verner, what an experience ..... also 2 camps with pete allum down in deland , the more we do the more we want, its been a great winter .... and such a wonderful learning experience , so hopefully someone can share this journey with us.

I've done some flying with this group and they are great guys (in the air and on the ground). This team has the awesome short term and long term potential... This is an very good opportunity for someone.

Ben
Mass Defiance 4-wayFS website

sticks!

haha ben how are you ? hope all is well with you and the Mrs , thanks for the kind words, and again wanted to thank you for what you , brian stephens, jim reese brought to our team, you guys got us to where we are, we are planning atleast 3-5 camps with jim this season and hopefully with brian as well, the team experienced NC XP for the first time and it was amazing there for sure.... hope to see you soon

april 18-19 we will be training at NH tunnel with jim R, wish you were in town.

Is this the Vertical Obsession team? I hear you guys were started by an infamous east coast skydiver. He also used to run a forumn on the VO wesite that was invalueable, until it was dismantled...We really miss the corner and want it back, I learned so much from it. Anyhow, I am interested in seeing if you guys can drink and party like a four way team should before filling out an application. It seems to be too serious for me..by the way I am about 150lbs, will I need to wear a weight belt to jump with you guys? Just wondering.

Hello,
Would you consider a female as a fourth? I live by the Ranch and work in NYC. I have competed in local leagues over the years but due to a nasty divorce had to get away from it all for a bit.
Let me know, I just joined the site after hearing that it was a way to meet R.W.ers from the area. I have a very lax schedule, in fact my weekends are clear.
S.

We would definitely consider anyone who could be dedicated enough and who shared our goals and level of motivation no matter what gender. The concern I would have is that we are large guys and the centers dictate fallrate.I am the OC. We fall 125-126 avg. In any case Rob and I plan to be at the Ranch April 25th. If you can be there we would certainly be interested in meeting and talking with you.:)

When I competed I flew point mostly but would be willing to help out in anyway possible. I would not want to disturb your team at all, I would just like to have a team this year. My first team was all men, in fact I was wearing 16 pounds most of the time to speed my small frame up a bit. I have only been to nationals once, and we had a good time, is that your goal this year? Where do you usually jump and practice, I am at the Ranch alot and know most of the teams there. Do you want to set up a possible meeting to see if I may be a good fit? Just make sure this is okay with the wives and/or girlfriends, I had a team mate who's wife made it unbearable for me. I am strictly professional and would like to make friendships. I hope youcan understand my concerns. I am excited to meet you guys.

OMG! I hope you know what you are getting into. you might have to stuff a small safe in your jumpsuit to keep up with these guys. They are great guys though and you will have fun, did I say they take it serious. Three Ted E Bears and Goldie Lox. Holy Crap, I have seen it all..LMFAO!!!

We were planning to come up to the Ranch April 25th. We understand there is an open invitation at the Ranch on that date to all interested in joining a 4 way team. We want to see who might be interested. We are looking for a good fit and not anxious to just pick up anybody. We were planning on going to Nationals but having lost our fourth we either have to find our new fourth rather quickly to continue with our original plan or resort to our "plan B". We have trained at Skydive Long Island and we have also trained and competed a little at the Ranch last year. We were planning to spend more time at the Ranch and a little less time at Skydive L.I. this year for a variety of reasons.So ,sure ,if you are really interested we would certainly be interested in talking with you. Will you be there on the 25th?

I am going to try to get up to the tunnel before the 25th, I have a few friends on a team, winekornr, going to the Tunnel in NH, that I can share the time with. How is that tunnel? I heard the NC tunnel was better from a team up here, but it it obviouslt too far. Got to run.

We will be at the Nashua tunnel Friday evening April 17th and Saturday April 18th. I can tell you that the North Carolina tunnel is much more amenable to 4 way. The Nashua tunnel is great for 2 ways but very limited in accomodating a 4 way especially for large guys like us. There is a place for both as Nashua is more convenient and we always need to improve our personal flying skills and doing 2 ways is a great way to do it. At this point though we need to do more 4 way more and the North Carolina tunnel is the only way to go for that type of training. Consequently we will be including that particular tunnel a lot more in our future training.

I do not know who is who but I saw your pictures on the National Skydiving League website. You werent kidding about big guys.. It seems you have received top notch coaching...very impressive and intimidating.. I might not be able to make the cut and I do not want to hold you guys back....

Fellas,
I just got called into the boss's office and found out I am being transferred back to Cali. Unfortunately this puts a crimp in my RW plans for awhile. Good luck finding a fourth..I will spread the word for you, and if you are ever going to be out west let me know I would love to meet you guys, I may be at the ranch on the 25th to say hello anyway, RW Sandy.

It was our pleasure to jump with you. You gave us a good 3 way drill dive which we repeated with our other teammate the next day and he loved the drill. We look forward to seeing you and jumping with you the next time we come up to the ranch which is a great DZ by the way!