kkeenan

Kaleidoscope 08

The 2008 Kaleidoscope Big-Way event was held this past weekend at DeLand, and I have to give highest praise to the planners, organizers, DZ staff, and anyone else involved. This was an extremely well-run event. The dives were well-engineered, and we were knocking out 100-ways all weekend. It was great to see lots of old friends and enjoy the beautiful, if chilly, Florida weather.

Look for some very nice photos in the usual magazines, because there were some very picturesque formations.:)
Kevin K.

Kevin, You were a pleasure to dock on, (and use as a target) when you FINALLY figured out where you were supposed to be! Fun floating uh!

What HE said as far as organizers and plane captains. Amazing how you can take 100-ways for granted! What a blast.......

DanO
Dano

I had heard there was no fracture ...so this is sad news. Heal fast Betty, we missed you in D plane.

Betty Bennett? :o So sorry to hear!! Heal fast and well, Betty!

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I didn't see what happen but landed right next to Betty soon afterwards. I was told that very close to the ground she made a carving turn into the ground....not sure why but it was a very solid hit. Betty is amazing and I hope that I am in HALF as good of shape in my later years (hell come to think of it I'm not now!)
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little