padu

Name that figure

I don't have any photos of it, so I will describe...

Imagine this: you see two guys in a compressed accordion. The center guy is in this 2-way compressed and his right hand is gripping the left of the 3rd guy, and the left hand of the 4th guy is gripping the right leg of the center guy...

It's not in the IPC dive pool anymore.

BTW... any place with all the versions of 4-way dive pools?
Una volta che avrete imparato a Volare, camminerete sulla terra guardando il cielo perchè è là che siete stati ed è là che vorrete tornare.

Nope... I just went through my logbook and found out the figure name. It's "crazy".

It doesn't exist anymore in the IPC divepool. That's why I don't like memorizing letters and numbers... they change over time!
Una volta che avrete imparato a Volare, camminerete sulla terra guardando il cielo perchè è là che siete stati ed è là che vorrete tornare.

Exactly like the side flake opal, but without the external grip.

See photo attached...

Nope... I just went through my logbook and found out the figure name. It's "crazy".

It doesn't exist anymore in the IPC divepool. That's why I don't like memorizing letters and numbers... they change over time!

Not sure if I'm understanding you correctly but, since when? It's list on the SkyLeague rules pages

There is some talk on this thread about possible small changes being considered at the IPC meeting in January?
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

Not sure if I'm understanding you correctly but, since when? It's list on the SkyLeague rules pages

There is some talk on this thread about possible small changes being considered at the IPC meeting in January?

Uh-oh... now it is I who didn't understand...

What is on their page? If it's the reference by letters and numbers, yes... it helps compressing the communication. It's much easier to say 9-P-21 than the figure names. But it's no good for logbook, since some figures change over time (I don't remember that piver-viper 10 years ago). Hammer hammer is something relatively new as well (12 years?)...

Cheers!