doooook

Seeking 4-way weekend warriors in Perris (low experience lvl)

I've got 80 jumps and fly like a dead turtle. That said, I'd like to move off a little from the totally random fun jumps that look like a swarm of bees and start learning a little more about 4-way. (and actually doing the same jump over and over a few times until we get it right)

What I'm looking to do is find three similar people - relatively new jumpers who want to get better and can spend (most) every Saturday at Perris and can handle 5 or more jumps in a day. A bonus would be somebody who's learning to fly camera and wants to take video of the whole fiasco as it unfolds.

The goal may just be to get better at RW and learn a little something about 4-way - possibly go to some competition and take a shot at coming in any better than dead last.

The only qualifications that I care about are that you can show up 95% of Saturdays, that you tolerate whomever else joins up, and that you (including camera flier) can afford your own jump tickets.

- Duke
Spooning leads to forking.

Definitely. Sign up. go there. I have personally seen people like you, with NO experience, who came to the team building thing 3-4 years ago, go on to be intermediate class medalists at nationals in a couple of years.

It's totally worth it.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!