AMax

tunnel

We have a 15 min slot available at Perris SkyVenture on Friday, Oct 3 2008 at 9:00 pm. Briefing starts at 8 pm Flying from 9 to 10 pm. You will be sharing time with a 4-way group and one solo. SkyVenture base price with no extra charges. PM me today if interested.

I know we are not supposed to post tunnel time here but looks like nobody read classifieds ... hope Bill is away doing big-ways :P

"Away"? ...He's close enough to give you one upside the head IN PERSON! ...I believe he's taking part in the POPS WR attempts going on out there, where... Ahem, AT PERRIS RIGHT NOW! Look for him in the bombshelter (he likes the 2nd PC back) locking this thread, and giving you a little "time-out" probably AS WE TYPE! ;)

coitus non circum - Moab Stone

:D:D

At least post this in the right forum so you get more people that might be interested, looking at it;)

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?forum=42;

Hey Bill, see you next weekend. Have that Captain and Coke waiting for me:P
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey