hannahbetts

Player - coach team for US Nationals?

Does anyone know of any 4 way jumpers that would be interested in doing a player/coach team with me at the Nationals in Eloy? I am part of the British 4 way team - 'Bodyflight Storm' (Womens World Champions - 20 average)

Originally I didn't think I'd be in the States for the Nationals dates, but now I will be!

Just to be clear, if the members of my team (now 3 of us) were available to go to nationals this year, ,and we were somewhere near the same level as you, I would be all over this. I enjoyed watching you guys compete at the most recent NSL meet in Elsinore. You guys kicked ass! Congrats on the gold.

-bryan
OC - BAM
A dolor netus non dui aliquet, sagittis felis sodales, dolor sociis mauris, vel eu libero cras. Interdum at. Eget habitasse elementum est.

Just to be clear, if the members of my team (now 3 of us) were available to go to nationals this year, ,and we were somewhere near the same level as you, I would be all over this.

Dude thats a lame excuse! :P I am seriously considering to break my piece partners leg so we'd have an open slot available. :P

I'm trying to see if I can get the time off for nats, if I can count me in on this one, I can probably think of another two people off the top of my head that may be interested, let me check with them and get back to you.
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower