keithbar

10 WAY " TON OF FUN " JUMP

WHO'S UP FOR A BIG GUY 10 WAY. richmond 08 maybe? I have tried to get one of these together a few times over the years. I have never been able to find the size and talent to complete it. I need 10 guys all at least 200 lbs w/o gear doesn't seem that it should be so hard to find 9 other like minded ( and sized )people. anyone ever done a dive like this? who's up for it? put me in the base and i will promise you a smoking fall rate.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

thanks for that info. I was sure that somebody somewhere had to have done this before. that I surely could not have been the " first" to come up with this idea.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I'm about 255 w/o gear, do I qualify???

Sonice up at the Ranch talked about having done a jump like this back in the day as well. He loved his...

Count me in, but as I'm starting a new career tomorrow, the traveling is going to be tough the rest of this year.

Keep me posted please.

Best,
Dru
-
-
"Baseball is 90% mental. The other half is physical."