pr0ject42

to all of the haters

Ok so this is a bit of a cross-post but since the RW forum has been a little dead lately, I thought I'd post up.

To explain the subject, I've heard mumblings that some folks out there think this 14 year old (wonder-kid as Gary says) is being dragged around the tunnel, not really worth what little hype she has gotten.

Well, Ellie (and the rest of us old farts) put up a 21.7 over at Bedford this year. I'm pretty stoked about it (mainly because I managed to keep up some of the time, but also because she is a bad-ass). I think the scores speak for themselves, but visual proof is nice too, so I thought I'd post up the video from the meets we attended last season.

First, the Gauntlet in Eloy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1PdSRMBty0

(Thanks to Jason Peters for getting the video to me)

and finally the Bodyflight Challenge in Bedford:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoVyXrhn6ag

I worked with the video they sent me from the meet, which did fully omit our round 6 and only have half of round 8 and was really choppy on round 3. I did manage to pirate a ground level view of round 6 from Kurt on skyleague.

Enjoy!

...although I do take issue with all the haters who see the vid and say my piece-partner was carrying me....:|:o

I think Gary would be the only one to say that. :D

I figured since it had been so quiet in the RW forum I might be able to drum up some activity in here. I guess a female 14 year old flying better than most people isn't as provocative as the thought of belly flying itself dying out, or the concept of a female class at world meets. :)

Then again, maybe most folks saw through my thinly veiled attempt to show off my own skills under the guise of bragging about the wonder-kid. "Oooh look at ME, I can get a 21.7 when I've got three other bad-asses flying around me!" Oh wait... B|

;)