GaryRay

swimming legs

im just curious about this, i just watched a video of myself flying, i just got back from a 7 month deployment so bare with me, when i look at my legs they look like they are just blowing in the breeze or like i am swimming, kind of comical, you can see it on my video on myspace which is linked on my sig. has anyone else experienced this, i am now aware of it and i plan on being a little more conscious about it for the next time i jump and try to fix it but i was just kind of wierded out by it.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

Just put a liitle "Positive Leg" into you jump (applying this for Belly RW right?), or at least think it and your legs should settle down. If you have a bootie suit dont put em out to much as you'll drive forward.

I know a fellow who had swimming legs for well over 700 jumps, it worked for him some how, but for the life of me, I know not how!

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

happy feet

you need to get them into the wind until you feel pressure and leave them there - they are likely just along for the ride on the edge of your thigh burble - legs are a great tool for flying

get thee to a tunnelcamp

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I have a teammate who does that, and I used to do it. If you become conscious of your legs as control surfaces, they'll calm down -- you'll actually be using them to fly instead of just letting them flap in the wind.

Good luck!

Betsy

im just curious about this, i just watched a video of myself flying, i just got back from a 7 month deployment so bare with me, when i look at my legs they look like they are just blowing in the breeze or like i am swimming, kind of comical, you can see it on my video on myspace which is linked on my sig. has anyone else experienced this, i am now aware of it and i plan on being a little more conscious about it for the next time i jump and try to fix it but i was just kind of wierded out by it.