floormonkey

Racer freebag

While observing my supervising rigger packing a racer, I noticed the top surface of the freebag (the side opposite the line stows) has three grommets, while the bottom surface (the side with the line stows) has two. None of the riggers on the DZ had a definate awnser. We theorized that it is to have a universal free bag, i.e. to accomodate both the "large" and "small" pop-tops. This being the larger (6 1/2", I think) vs. the small (4 1/2''), he used the ones that lined up with the pop-top. Though I will call Jump Shack tomorrow to find out, anyone know the reasoning?

What the hell are you doing posting that early in the morning? Actually, since I'm the apprentice, I enjoy asking as many questions as I can. If they don't have the awnsers, it's usually easier and quicker for me to get it. Besides, if I ask the right people, I know my awnser is right and not bs...which is what I might get from one of 'em...

First of all, i'm pretty sure that is Cali time. I have RR at work now and nothing esle to do. You make a good point about getting a BS answer though.

Totally off the subject, i just finished another batch of jerky and will be at the dz on sun. Are you working??????

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.