collinb

Skydive Planner computer program....

I bought a program several years ago that was great but I moved computers and it's a WIN95 program and I'd love an upgrade.

I tried sending an email to the person in the registration/help section and it bounced!

I'm trying to track down Eric Bjorn who "owned" the program - Skydive Planner.

Anyone know him or know how to contact him or know if the program is or was ever updated?....or is Eric on DZ.com?
thanks
Collin

If you make a bullet list of the main features you'd like to have, maybe I'll design and create a new software.

I've done one for myself years ago but somehow I lost it.

I don't mind making it a freeware.
Una volta che avrete imparato a Volare, camminerete sulla terra guardando il cielo perchè è là che siete stati ed è là che vorrete tornare.

I've been playing with the Stroller Web Dive Planner and love it. Is there a way to use it offline though?

Right-mouse click this link and Save the Target to your local computer (in IE at least, it's Save Link As in Firefox). Now if you drag and drop the saved file into a browser, it should work if you have the plug-in installed (which you will have if you've been browsing it online).

You'll need to download the link if Dave updates it though.
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

I've been playing with the Stroller Web Dive Planner and love it. Is there a way to use it offline though?

Right-mouse click this link and Save the Target to your local computer (in IE at least, it's Save Link As in Firefox). Now if you drag and drop the saved file into a browser, it should work if you have the plug-in installed (which you will have if you've been browsing it online).

Craig, I did ask that people only hotlink to the apps page >:( you can download the app from the Download page by right clicking there, that way I can keep track, if it appears no one is using it then I get bored and delete it ;)
Totally Free Skydiving Software/blue]
www.strollerweb.co.uk
www.gravity-power.com

Petty cool Craig! Thank you.