cpives

IN-OUT

Used the "Search" here on dz.com, typed in "Arizona Challenge" and got THIS THREAD. 150-way with over 50% out facing slots done in 2006. Don't recall what they did in 2007.

Probably doesn't answer your question, as this formation wasn't an In-Out, but I know they did one in AZ at the Challenge one year. Just can't seem to find it. However, the picture on the front page of the 2008 Spa Invitational shows an In-Out....maybe the organizer knows where that picture came from.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Used the "Search" here on dz.com, typed in "Arizona Challenge" and got THIS THREAD. 150-way with over 50% out facing slots done in 2006. Don't recall what they did in 2007.

Probably doesn't answer your question, as this formation wasn't an In-Out, but I know they did one in AZ at the Challenge one year. Just can't seem to find it. However, the picture on the front page of the 2008 Spa Invitational shows an In-Out....maybe the organizer knows where that picture came from.

ltdiver

We did something challenging, but I can remember what it was called.....:D I have a pics around here somewhere of it. I think remember doing a 20+ in and out during one of them though.
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Just trying to find out coz we did a perfectly round 32 way in-out in Thailand last weekend...... No body there could remember hearing of a bigger one...

Hmmmm.....You ~might~ have done it. Brent Finley's web page for the 2003 AZ Challenge shows a 24-way In-Out. Don't know what they've done in subsequent years, though. :)
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

And here it is..........

Cool. Did you start from a 16 way round with cats?

No, it was one of Patrick Passe (bloody genius) ideas. A 4 way donut with an open accordian on each in the middle. Then a 6 way line (alternating in facing and out facing) between the ends of each open accordian. Then the centre donut broke grips and flew out to pick up the outer lines. Once they were picked up, they each dropped grips and flew forward and leg grips were taken to complete the in-out.

I hope that makes sense......

"IMPOSSIBLE" is not French!

Great team, great time, with great people, even if he is not FRENCH, nobody is perfect !

the princip of jumps at 32 with Patrick is to make the figures of the program of 8 way * 4

JIM

http://jimstar.sportblog.fr/

Yeah, it was a great team and a great time! Can't wait till we all get together again. Always feel spoilt after jumping with Patrick and the rest of you French guys!!!!