michalm21

Looking to start/join a 4-way team - NYC area

Hi all.
Just a shot in the dark...

Any New York City area dwellers reading this and interested in forming a semi-committed 4-way team for 2008 season?

By semi-committed, I mean training one day a week (or every other week, will figure it out) and starting around May at any DZ around NYC, whatever fits our needs.

Skill level: any - rookie to intermediate (I don't think any pros would volunteer :D) I have some 4-way experience including tunnel time, but anything works, we can start from scratch.

I'm looking to find good people with similar goals, to learn this year and hopefully be very serious and committed in 2009 (tunnel camps, pro coaching, etc)

To be honest, I would like to be fully committed right now but understand it is a challenge to find 3 other individuals sharing similar goals, so I'm not counting for much B|.

Drop me a message if you or anyone you know may be interested.

Blues,
M

Show up at the Ranch on April 5th for the 4-Way Social. Make some jumps during the day, then socialize with like-minded jumpers in the evening. We're recruiting all skill levels, video folks, and packers...

Informal coaching will be available throughout the season on most weekends from experienced 4-way jumpers. Plans are in the works to put together some more formalized coaching, as well as organized tunnel trips to SVNH to work on both solo and 4-way skills.