pidge

My favourite rel work photo

Looks familiar :P

Here's another angle. I like the little tap on the pack on the way over, it keeps my spacing more consistent.

We have SO MANY pictures, I don't even want to start posting a "Favorite.

But the compressed was used at our DZ next to our regional trophy.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Here's another angle. I like the little tap on the pack on the way over, it keeps my spacing more consistent.

I'm addicted to that tap, but am not convinced it's a good idea. Can distract and fuck up a body's position.

Oh, and Borgy? Look back into the centre boyo!

Oh, and Borgy? Look back into the centre boyo!

I don't think the tap hurts at all, unless I'm grabbing the IC and pushing him under, which I've done, more so on 5 than 6 - it's a no-no (I'm successfully ;) breaking this habit on 6 and 5). I started doing the tap after seeing Majik on a video their first year. It really helps me.

I love block 6 in the tunnel, that confined circle just MAKES the block go well.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Ok - favorite to date is the WHOLE team from 06

DZ in the background - I can see my camper
Everybody in the pic
transition from 1 to A

Photo credit (K Aikens)

In my first post, credit (M Guillou)

Here are a couple of my favorites... there were a lot of teams at nationals that were clearly better than us at the bottom of the dive, but exits like this helped us pick up a lot of points on the hill!
"Some people follow their dreams, others hunt them down and beat them mercilessly into submission."

Hey Matt...Great to see your post. It's been a while since I've seen you around Skydive Carolina. I love that picture from the early Flock days. I'm attaching one of my favorites which is the first point on that dive, the zipper. Chuck Smith took the photos and he's been gone about as long as you. Come seeus.

Lee

Dude...was there for the boogie. Geez, guess that was in May, though. Too hot but cooling off, will be out. Been DZ hopping. I still love the accordian photo...definately one of my favorites. I guess I like it so much because we completed it on the first attempt. I will admit that I was concerned at the dirt dive but should have known better.
E-mail me. We miss you guys and I am sure Barbara would love to say hello. Still wreck diving?
Here is the zipper. And another of the 40 ways we did in Chester with Chris Wagner. I think Dave Osbon took this photo.

That was the zipper shot I tried to send but the file was too large and got kicked out. I remember the Chris Wagner weekend too. Is that Kally looking up at the video? Nothing like staying focused on the center. We were doing some sh*t hot skydiving in those days. Remember the star wars completion? That's still one of my favorites. Who has video of that?

I have backed off the treasure hunting gig (still involved, just not diving) for now and focused on family, skydiving and work (in that order) Give Barb a big hug for me.

Lee

"Yup", Kally geekin' the camera. Oh yeah, I remember the Star Wars Dive. One that will always stick out until I die. That was an amazing skydive. It was a Roger Ponce design that we were the first to complete, if I recall correctly. Too bad we can't upload video to DZ.com. Of course, it would take like an hour to download a typical skydiving video. Shoot me a note with your address (unless it is the same) and I can send you a copy of the Flockway videos that I have. BTW - Babs is preggy and due in January with #2. #1 is a hoot and decided to have another.