arlo

a few pics from the AZ challenge

Willy's photos looked great! I liked the series between tu3916 and tu3918. The 3918 was cool as the canopy was open so close to the formation from the opening shot in the mentioned previous shot. Must have been a fast opening for it to look open that close! Almost looked like the formation just put the open canopy through the center at breakoff :P

Scott C.

"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

that was andy delk (airspeed organizer) dumping out of a compressed to signal the first wave of break-offs. there wasn't anyone in the center to dump out. :) there WAS no center. :D

those were indeed some bad-ass shots by willy. the man rocks with the camera.

LOL, I know it was the breakoff signal but I was amazed at the proximity to the rest of the formation with what looked like an open and flying canopy..

When they were designing the dives somebody must have just watched Blazing Saddles:
"Center, we dont need no stinking Center!!"
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

kv, you were very much missed this year.:( seriously. if you and CB had been there, we would've completed it. we left those two open slots waiting for you to fly into them, but nope. nada. zilch. no one ever filled them. :P

i think dd said he'd give you a nice welcome back present if you come back though....:)

anyway, big congrats to you guys on what looked like a SUPER FUCKING BAD ASS successful demo!! to be honest with you, i would've done the demo too. you guys are rockstars.

love from fl...