kirkverner

Raeford Locals Load

We just landed from the first of many Wednesday after work fun loads. Mark, Joey, Andy, Bill, Elliot, Arvil, and Kirk turned a nice laid-back 5 pointer on a beautiful day in Raeford. We encourage anyone and everyone to join us every Wdenesday at 4:30 to dirt dive and go air it out. Of course its followed by $1 beer night at Aviators. Hope to see you next week.

ParacleteXP

Anyone local, get out there and do the after work load. Where else are you going to be able to jump with one of the best skydivers in the world????

Regardless of your experience, Kirk will make the jump successful, so newbies, do not be shy - this could be you opportunity to do a jump that is bigger than normal.

Even if it does not complete, you will have great coaching (Kirk is very approachable and will answer any questions you have - remember he has 20 years in the sport, is a world champ skydiver and current top level jumper and he is all about safety).

For the newbies - everyone started off at the same level and you do not learn from being perfect!!

Am jealous of anyone who can make the Wednesday loads.

Liz

Am jealous of anyone who can make the Wednesday loads.

Liz being over there you're jealous of anyone who can make a load anywhere:P;)

jk, luv ya sweetie

Hey Kirk, are you organizing on regular basis out there or did ya just start doing the wednesday gig for a little extra fun?

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

We just landed from the first of many Wednesday after work fun loads. Mark, Joey, Andy, Bill, Elliot, Arvil, and Kirk turned a nice laid-back 5 pointer on a beautiful day in Raeford. We encourage anyone and everyone to join us every Wdenesday at 4:30 to dirt dive and go air it out. Of course its followed by $1 beer night at Aviators. Hope to see you next week.

I'm thinking we are going to fire up the grills in campy land so that local load wed is followed by grilling and drinking wed.

We have a few people to welcome back from the sandbox anyway :)
Scars remind us that the past is real

Even though I track like a cement-filled traffic cone, I may join in on this one. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I was out there earlier that day, but I left as the wind started getting funky. How many people were in on the tracking dive?

Have you already done a hybrid-themed Wednesday jump?
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.