gaillou

valentine's $ meet 2007

Andy Honigbaum is nowhere to be seen and was invited onto Airspeed a couple of years before Andy D and Eric. What is the story?????:

I haven't heard anything since nationals but am also curious about where Andy is at the moment.

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I saw Andy at Eloy at the Holiday boogie. He was doing good and I think he said he was going to move east and do some team stuff back there. I think it was a player Coach thing but cant remember for your the specifics. As a guy from the Pacific NW and knowing him fro a long time, I wish him all the best!

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

I saw Andy at Eloy at the Holiday boogie. He was doing good and I think he said he was going to move east and do some team stuff back there.

Andy is not moving, but he is traveling to Raeford once a month to train. He and his lovely wife Kelly will continue to live in Arizona where Andy will coach .

On another subject to answer the question of the 6 round meet vs 10 round meet.
In the past this meet has been primarily 6 rounds. It is my understanding that the teams voted unanimously during the competitor briefing to have it go 10 rounds.

Your perfectly right... but I don't think Valentine is the final aim

So we can assume we'll see you guys together through the next WM?

I'll be looking forward to it, nice flyin;)

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

What impressive averages for teams that only started training few months ago !!!!
congrats to Airspeed and congrats to the French!!!!

Hey Betsy, hope you're doing great!

Keep training poker Gaillou!! (tu vas ramasser ;-))

Clément (under the sunny sky of Maubeuge...)

What impressive averages for teams that only started training few months ago !!!!
congrats to Airspeed and congrats to the French!!!!

I agree and wouldn't ya know...they left my cook at home this time!:P

Hey Betsy, hope you're doing great!

I am doing quite well (except for a cold caught from the "across the ponders");)
When are you coming back Clement?

Keep training poker Gaillou!! (tu vas ramasser ;-))

Clément (under the sunny sky of Maubeuge...)

mau the force be with you too...

to GQ Jumper: indeed, they should be there for the next WM, but don't forget that this is just for fun... 8-way first :PB|

but before that we'll see the progress of the different teams in Stupino in august..
Guillaume

French 4-way & 8-way suporter

So Gaillou it is evident that your English is much better than you let on.
I am telling all the girls on the drop zone that you really DO understand every single word!
Bwahhhhhhhh:P

SkyVenture Arizona donated several hours of tunnel time to the top 3 in each division. Guess that means you'll be showing us some of those mad skills;)
B

So Gaillou it is evident that your English is much better than you let on.
I am telling all the girls on the drop zone that you really DO understand every single word!
Bwahhhhhhhh:P

please... ;)

Guess that means you'll be showing us some of those mad skills;)
B

my mad skills are definitely not in the wind tunnel :PB|:$
Guillaume

"Andy Honigbaum is nowhere to be seen and was invited onto Airspeed a couple of years before Andy D and Eric. What is the story?????:

Also Todd is back skydiving at a competitive level ......"

Andy (along with Todd, Eric, and Chris Irwin) ran an Airspeed 4-way camp this week. Andy, Eric, and Todd all participated in the meet as player-coaches with AA teams.

and Remster, we hardly know each other we can't go in a room so quickly ;):$

you are not Jo Cavalier ?? :o

C'est une vieille tradition francaise , chez nous , nous finissons toujours en caleçon dans un placard , alors pour pas perdre de temps je me suis mis en tenue avant le dîner

scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Both the Guillaumes I know have excellent English, however, the French being French....

Being from the UK, there are many jokes, ie like the white flag ones:P:P:P

As a point of interest, the V sign came from medieval times when the English and the French were fighting against each other and combat consisted of the bow and arrow. The French would try to shoot at their enemies' hands so as to disable them from using the bow and arrow. In retaliation, the English would show their 2 middle fingers as an insult to show the French that their tactics had failed.

History lesson overB|

Liz

As a point of interest, the V sign came from medieval times when the English and the French were fighting against each other and combat consisted of the bow and arrow. The French would try to shoot at their enemies' hands so as to disable them from using the bow and arrow. In retaliation, the English would show their 2 middle fingers as an insult to show the French that their tactics had failed.

Liz

it's not completely true... the french army suffered terrible loss due not to bow and arrow but to the english's crossbow. at this time, french did not master the necessary technology and their bow could not rival with in term of accuracy and range.

but finally we won... (after 123 years of war...)

:P;)

vive les rosbeefs...

Guillaume