rehmwa

Arcteryx Freeflyer

So, a pro freeflyer is in 4-way and likes it better.

It's good to see the crossover - This guy will be a force when VRW takes off

and, it's good to see more interesting haircuts in the discipline :P

http://www.skyleague.com/pages/news/showArticles.php?story=635

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

and, it's good to see more interesting haircuts in the discipline :P

Sad to have to tell you that Derek's hair is now conforming to military 4-way standards! Representing his country has an image to upkeep so the shears came out!

On the plus side - as a reward we gave him tunnel minutes for each lock we cut off:D

:)

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk

Shame to see the hair go!

Derek is an incredibly talented skydiver in both rw and freefly. I met him about 3 or 4 years ago on an Airspeed 4-way camp and his flying was exceptional then with only a couple of hundred jumps under his belt. His goal then was to get onto the National team.

Derek - if you read these forums - all the best for the coming year!

Liz

Derek is amazing, I was lucky enough to sit next to him once on the plane, I will never forget that day, he even said 'Hello' to me :o

The team are currently here in Empuria,
When they finish 4-way training for the day, Derek changes his suit and jumps with the 'Freefly Eurorecord'

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

Derek is a nice guy, but Nigel you are a lucky man that he said hello!! He usually concentrates so hard in the plane that he doesn´t speak to anyone. Derek looks very good without the dreads! The rest of the team though is letting their hair grow...they look like a whole bunch of girls. Very cute :D

When they finish 4-way training for the day, Derek changes his suit and jumps with the 'Freefly Eurorecord'

He was last diver on the 36 way, also part of the record 40way. Can't believe they made the poor bastard cut his hair short - his team-mates look like a cross between Bjorn Borg and ABBA! :P