GQ_jumper

MARK IS WITH AIRSPEED AGAIN!!!

The NSL news just made the announcement this week, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who already knew, but out here in Colorado news travels slowly so I just found out. Mark is back in the Tail slot with ASO, so just a few months after the final original member stepped down another one stepped back in. Thomas also moved back to Deland and is now on Fastrax, this is gonna be an awesome season!!! Now I'm interested to see whose picking up the extra slot on ASV, anybody out there wanna hook a brotha up?? Betsy I'm looking at you!!
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Wot, no serious Airspeed 8-way??? Or am I reading this wrong?... Who are going to fill the slots to make up the 8-way team?

I couldn't access the skyleague website this evening, so apologies for asking a potentially obvious above question here.

Much love to you all in Eloy and I miss you guys.

Liz

Two of the ASV member are out of state now, but with Todd jumping again if he wanted to come back to the team I'm sure there wouldn't be any objections and that would only leave them one short, I'm sure there are enough talented skydivers out there who would fill in that fourth slot. I really hope something changes and we see two 4 way teams and an 8 way again.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Arizona Roster 2007

Airpseed
Craig Girard
Eliana Rodriguez
Mark Kirkby
Andy Delk
Video: Will Pesek
Alt: Eric Gin

Arizona Divewerkz
Murel Addisson
Blane Boynton
Annie Peterson
Cindy Nieves
Video TBD

Arizona Arsenal VRW
Amy Chmelecki
Jason Peters
Steve Curtis
Ty Loosy
Video Sara Bennett

Arizona Roster 2007

Airpseed
Craig Girard
Eliana Rodriguez
Mark Kirkby
Andy Delk
Video: Will Pesek
Alt: Eric Gin

Arizona Divewerkz
Murel Addisson
Blane Boynton
Annie Peterson
Cindy Nieves
Video TBD

Arizona Arsenal VRW
Amy Chmelecki
Jason Peters
Steve Curtis
Ty Loosy
Video Sara Bennett

Danspeed

Dan
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD

Danspeed is still lookinfor 3 more flyers and a video guy if anyone is interested:P

Fixed it for ya Betsy
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

only bad part about that is fayetteville is absolutely horrible when it comes to the girl to guy ratio

Think about it .... you a guy in uniform and a skydiver... the ratio would not matter, girls would flock to you;)

BUT, could you invite any of them to dinner with me, Mel and Jayden and survive:P

Liz

Think about it .... you a guy in uniform and a skydiver... the ratio would not matter, girls would flock to you

Think about it........every guy in Fayetteville is a guy in uniform, they outnumber women in a way you wouldn't believe in that town, and being a skydiver, doesn't impress the whuffo's as much as you might think;)

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Last time I lived in the nam I was also married so I never tried to hook up, b ut the last few tiems I've been there single, we'll just say I've definitely had better luck elsewhere;)
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

The NSL website says Brian is on his way back east to go back to the real world, with a job and a boss;), Thomas is with Fastrax, Eric is the alternate for Odessey, not sure about Andy H. yet. I've got a feeling this is going to be the strongest four way lineup we've seen from AS in a while, they hae every chance and the right mix of players to be as dominant as the original lineup was, and we've all seen what happens to ever team Craig gets his hands on, they shine!!! It's going to be a great year for four way.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Last time I lived in the nam I was also married so I never tried to hook up, b ut the last few tiems I've been there single, we'll just say I've definitely had better luck elsewhere;)

You need to quit going to the places where all the soldiers go...

Some places you have to beat them off with a stick - literally. Shoot me a PM next time your in NC.

Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real

You need to quit going to the places where all the soldiers go...

Some places you have to beat them off with a stick - literally. Shoot me a PM next time your in NC.

well i'll be getting stationed there again when I get back from this next trip to iraq, so i'll drop you a line, weren't you at raeford though last time i was there, it was december first, i was the one with the black and red gear, jumping in shorts and a tshirt while everyone else was bundled up looking at me like i was out of my mind:P

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

The NSL website says Brian is on his way back east to go back to the real world, with a job and a boss;),

Ya - I talked to him last week... He told me that he has plans to work hard in the real world, nothing more than 20 hours a week. :P

I don't know if that is because he has real good skills in the consulting field he is returning to - or just wants to continue to live at the Airspeed income range to remember good old times....;)

Ya - I talked to him last week... He told me that he has plans to work hard in the real world, nothing more than 20 hours a week.

I don't know if that is because he has real good skills in the consulting field he is returning to - or just wants to continue to live at the Airspeed income range to remember good old times....

I'm gonna miss seein Brian down at eloy, he was always fun to fly with. I can't however complain about seein the original Tail flyer himself back at it;)

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Is there anywhere in Fayettenam that the soldiers dont go???? :D

So one minute you are beating soldiers off with a stick :P and now you are asking them to pm you B|

See you at the league meeting on Friday?

ttys

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach