Ron

Nats round 10...Vixen

So... what did the Meet Director have to say about Vixen's toppless round 10??

Don't know, didn't ask.

Also... anyone ask them why they did it??

To have fun. They didn't go to win, they just went to have fun. They were a great example of a fun team. Anyone around them got caught up in their fun.

Heck they sold Jello shots to raise money. Gotta love hot chicks hocking jello.

There is always room for jello.;)
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

And fun it was! As a Vixen member I can honestly say it was done simply to have fun and enjoy the moment. Ron is 100% correct in the fact that our team was there only to experience 4-way competition at Natl's and have fun.

While I respect the fact that some people don't think Nationals is the place to do this sort of thing, I don't understand the need to create drama. That being said...for those that might have been offended, please accept our heartfelt apologies for the offense. And for the record, a few of the judges I talked to thought it was funny and were a little disappointed since thought we were going to be naked.

It was great having a cool, relaxed plane at Natl's and made me realize that the competition world CAN be full of comraderie and new friendships. Thanks to all for the support during and after Nationals and from our home dz throughout the year. Never thought I would be the one saying this but I am really looking forward to another fun year of training in the future!

-mandy

Heck they sold Jello shots to raise money. Gotta love hot chicks hocking jello. There is always room for jello.;)

I second that. :P:P:P

We know. B|:ph34r:

LOL! Yes, sadly we do...:S
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP