el_chester

Perris September 2006 100-ways formation design

I was wondering... did anyone take a picture of the designs at the 100 ways a couple of weeks ago? I hear they rocked and would like to see what I missed on... :( I really wish I could have been there! I miss the bigway crowd...

Also, if there are any pics posted somewhere, could someone point me to some pictures of the event?

If you want to email a pic to me, PMs are also welcome

--
Be careful giving advice. Wise men don't need it, and fools won't heed it.

ah heck, all anyone builds these days is big loopy, whacker things.

lol.. Well, the dives last months were anything BUT big loopy wacker things, you should check your sources!... :ph34r:

Chester: I'll dig up the pics we took of the plans, but roughly: the 1st was a 20 way base round, with 4 points off it: each point was made with 2 lines of stairsteps that connected at the end.

The 2nd dive was a 4 way star base, with 2 Diamond connected end to end off each base person, and 12ish way loops connecting the end of those diamonds together
Remster

ah heck, all anyone builds these days is big loopy, whacker things. They all look the same. Now a 100-way diamond, breaking into pieces, flying around and redocking, that is some good 100-way.;)

Well, in Dallas last year we made an 80-way Star of Texas by joining 5 16-way diamonds along their edges.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

On the 88-way, is that one person doing a solo in the middle with a tube?

edited to say - should have looked at Lew's pics first, then I wouldn't have had to ask a stupid question :$

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

Thanks for posting that Remi. Best regards to you and Karen. I wish I could've been there!

The 84-way has sort of the same basic structure as the "petal" dive 2 years ago, doesn't it?

The 88-way is cool too. Having someone sitfly in front of you on a 100-ish way is distracting but fun... do you remember the time there were 2 sitflyers in the middle of our big loops at Perris also 2 years ago? I had one right in front of me.

One year ago the dive designs with 6-way stars on the outside were pretty fun too... (particularly because on the second one "the tentacles" I got to have one of the outfacing slots! Sweeeet slot...).

I really miss not having been there either in May or September... as far as Bigways is concerned I wish I didn't live in Europe... or at least that I would get into the invitation lists for events over here... does anyone know whom I should contact? (yeah, kind of late in the season to be asking that, right?)

--
Be careful giving advice. Wise men don't need it, and fools won't heed it.