Hammo

Gravity and Fury Matchup!

The long anticipated matchup between Elsinore Gravity and Perris Fury turned out more exciting than anyone could of expected! After trading a couple of points in the beginning of the competition, and being tied after round two, the meet turned out to be a slug fest like no one could of dreamed of.

Both teams tied every round thereafter through round six. The decision was to go onto round 7 to break the tie with the dive E-7-19. And of course like almost every other round, both teams tied once again! You can view the scores on www.skyleague.com

Without relying on some scripture stating tie breaker rules on who scored what in what round and who deserved what placing; meet management decided that both teams fought hard and both deserved 1st place and gold medals for all.

The comraderie and professionalism between both teams was second to none, and all look forward to competing at the upcoming nationals!

Cool! What a wonderful story. I wish I could have been there to see it.

So I guess this whole 'see who is better by skydiving' thing is superior to the previous idea of awarding medals based on who has the hottest looking team. Although it might have worked for a tie breaker. ;)

Again, congratulations to both teams. :)
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

I just saw the video from the first round, and DAMN!!! that's all I can say, both these team have come incredibly far this year, they are lookin sharp. Can't wait to see em at nats.
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I'm really enjoying the video comparisons as they come up on www.skyleague.com. These are great teams to aspire to for a medium team like mine - they show me that even higher scores can be found with just calmness and clean flying.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants