Ron

Perris Fury?

Whats going on with them? I expect them to do quite well this year, but I have not seen anything from them since Feb?

Looking forward to the Elsinore/Perris battle at Nationals this year. Both teams look like they will have quite a battle between them.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

So you spend a little time in LA and all you can think about is stirring the pot between Elsinore and Perris!

Well, I am in LA and I had dinner with some LA area jumpers and it made me start thinking.

I doubt I could add or detract from that battle.:P
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I think I'm voting for Gravity. It has more hot chicks! Well, it may or may not have more but i do know at least one it it. ;)
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

These are all open teams, right?

Then I vote for Mel's team.

On one hand you have Mel on Gravity. On the other, Christy on Fury.

This is going to be good! I vote for Christy's team! :)
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Then I vote for Mel's team.

sorry, I didn't realize that we voted for open ranking.;)

Well of course we vote! I thought it might help to post pics of the two teams. Shamelessly stolen from Omniscore and the NSL websites.

Christy is hot but I'm gonna have to vote for Mel's team. ;)

And remember RON HILL, when we all get in trouble for this YOU started it!

"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

I watched videos of gravity and really like how they fly and want to emulate that.

I haven't seen any Fury vids at all yet.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

And remember RON HILL, when we all get in trouble for this YOU started it!

Well I asked where Fury is...you were the one that totally overlooked that there is a female on Fury.

Be careful how much you try and start trouble;)

I think I'm voting for Gravity. It has more hot chicks! Well, it may or may not have more but i do know at least one it it. ;)

so how has a team with one girl on got more hot chicks in it than a team with 2? both of which could kick your butt!
B|

Ummmm....Gravity is down to one woman this year. Same as Fury. Erin is taking the year off of competition.

So, it's -still- down to Melanie Curtis and Christy Frikken. :):D

ltdiver

I haven't seen any Fury vids at all yet.

Hoping to see Fury in action tomorrow at SSL #5 at Perris. They've been on a bit of a hiatus since Josh dislocated his foot.

ltdiver

so we don't count camera as part of the team then!

Hate to say it no one thinks camara is part of any team! ;) I'm gonna get in trouble for this one too...:ph34r: