frogout

When I was young......

When i was young it seemed that life was so wonderful, a miracle, oh it was beutiful magical, and the birds in the teas they were singing so happily, oh joyfully oh playfully watching me, but they sent me away teached me how to be so sensible, logical, oh resposible, practical, then they showed me a world were i could be so depebdable, oh clinical, oh intelectual synical, there are times when all the world will speak, when questions run too deep for such a simple mind.........
I havent come here to protect him from you........i'm here to protect you from HIM.....

"....for such a simple man.
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned I know it sounds absurd
but please tell me who I am.

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, liberal, fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable!"

I wonder how long you get to play in these fora (forums :P)?

(And for those pointing fingers at me for feeding a troll or spammer, I could not resist to continue The Logical Song... :$)

It's all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.