GQ_jumper

It's almost time....World Meet 2006, who's it gonna be?

It would be even more fun if you stop off at the butchers shop before pre-jump.

we were talking about that today in the team room, right before we jump i'm gonna take a steak and ru it all over the guy in front of me;). the trick is you don't have to be a fast swimmer, you just can't be the slowest!!!

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

The first bear hunt I was on in Alaska there was four of us. One dude walks up to another and asks his 2 mile time, goes to me and does the same, gets to the fourth guy and that dude asks "why?", the fellow says, "I am not the fatest here but faster than you and that is fine by me".

Ok, back to the World Meet, is the Omniscore glitch fixed? I know it is free to us lowley RW fans but it is the only way for me to get my fix. They aren't treating this like a crack dealer are they? Gave us our taste and now the real cost is a commin'!
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

The Brit ladies did the same draw in training and posted a 20.2 :o. Caveats: only over six rounds and not in comp.

Hi,

I'm very surprised.
One of the brit ladies replied to this post. She denied having done the 20.2. Why her answer has been deleted??

Is one of the moderator trying to play "brainwashin" ?? :S>:(

I wish the best win (especially if it's the french team :P)
Guillaume

French 4-way & 8-way suporter

pressure = 2 points average??

I'm not sure...[:/]

yeah, but if an all woman's team did break 20 it would certainly diffuse a lot of discussions we've had lately;)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

pressure = 2 points average??

I'm not sure...[:/]

yeah, but if an all woman's team did break 20 it would certainly diffuse a lot of discussions we've had lately;)

Let's not get too carried away. Womens 4-w sure has taken a leap this year. I'm just looking forward to watching. (and our girls are hot!)

Dru

yeah, but if an all woman's team did break 20 it would certainly diffuse a lot of discussions we've had lately

exactly why I'm crossing my fingers that it will happen;)

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Ok, back to the World Meet, is the Omniskore glitch fixed?

Yes, the hosting company fixed whatever they did.

In the meanntime, I need an on-the-site reporter for daily updates and pics.
Liz had to cancel because of work related issues.
So anyone at Gera want to do this?

Email me asap at aerosoftware_AT_MakeItHappen.com
or Meyer_Flyer_AT_Yahoo.com

replace _AT_ with @

Thanks.

Make It Happen
Parachute History
DiveMaker

WOW, I just watched 8-way rd.2 and the French SMOKED IT!! They looked smooth and completely in sync! Airspeed lost 2 pts on that round and looked rougher compared to the french....

It is not over yet but with the weather not cooperating completely, the rules for who will win if the meet cant complete make every round that much more important. Good write up on the rules regarding weather on the NSL site..

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Fire smoked it in round 2 and has a 2 point lead after posting a 27! Sinapsi hit a 26 and lost another point.. Now if RealXtream has the videos up yet I will be happy.

Looks like the guess at 6 teams for 3 spots is correct. top 6 range from 47 (Fire) to 42 (france). Top 4 only spread from 47 to 44 with 2 at 44 tied for 3rd. Hoping the meet get to all 10 rounds! and 11th might not be out of the question but it is looking like Fire is a tick better the sinapsi

Scott C.

skyleague.com

Click on the scores that are blue.

Of course, I can not get them to work right now.

and I miss omniskore.:(
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

skyleague.com

I was thinking the same thing the other day. I dont think RealXstream is handeling the bandwith hit very well.... It feels like it has barfed when I try to look up other competition junmps for the meet. Also some of the jumps not in blue on skyleague are on realxstream. I ahve a fst connection and it is "Loading" so it is probably getting hammered....

Scott C.

skyleague.com

OmniSkore is not getting direct updates because they don't have internet access in the hanger that the systems are in. Let me tell you that Larry Hill and I are not exactly happy about no updates going to the OmniSkore web site. OmniSkore is what is used to score the dives. It should get the scores.
That won't happen again at a world meet or any US Nationals.
But I have posted scores on OmniSkore as I get them.

Kurt and RealxStream are using a Wi-Fi connection to the local cell phone system.

For your entertainment pleasure see
4-way Combined Standings

Make It Happen
Parachute History
DiveMaker

Jan, thanks for the combined sheet as it is cool to look at. I was looking at the top 2 womens teams at almost 20 avg and they are at 8 and 9 overall. That is outstanding and an argument that the Womens division really is not needed since Women seem pretty damn able to kick teams arses! Also of the teams ahead of them, how many have a woman on it, including the #1 team........

Scott C.