bliston

Fire's 47pts. F-M-P-O-E

DQ - PM sent on the 8-ways.

All - Round 3 is up. Fun factor goes to Solly...... (This dives clinches it for me. Double slot switchers really do like a better idea than mirroring....)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

(This dives clinches it for me. Double slot switchers really do like a better idea than mirroring....)

I did this one the other day and it sold me too on the DSS. It was way too easy when I was in my B slot(point) to watch the centers build and follow them instead of trying to do the same slot a different direction.

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I like all the peeps on Mauberge Huit (I think that is the name of the French 8-way team)

Not sure the 8 comes from there.. And it's Maubeuge, not Mauberge

In fact all French teams are labeled "Maubeuge", since it is one of our main training drop zone (that gives the teams a lot of support.)
Patrick

round 4 is up again

Round 6 - C9QN

The pace looks about the same between Fire and Sinapsi - from what I can tell, just the bottom of 9 to Q on the front end of the dive seems to not match up as well for Fire. Is that really worth 2 whole points at that pace? What am I not seeing?

I love it when Kurt puts an entire draw up. So much to learn from even just watching the pros. I wish I had more experience to be able to take away more.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I love it when Kurt puts an entire draw up. So much to learn from even just watching the pros. I wish I had more experience to be able to take away more.

You and me both, brother. I'm only just learning the Open divepool and there's so much new stuff to take in...