tdog

Need an intermediate team, or need to make one. You in?

I am seriously looking for an intermediate team for next year... Either starting a new one or being adopted onto an existing.

Something somewhat serious... Either player coach or coached...

Home base either Perris, Eloy, or Colorado (tunnels)... If it is a travel team, perhaps 5 days a month training or something...

Initial budget I brainstormed = 10 hours of tunnel (shared) and 150-200+ jumps... Maybe more, maybe less...

The team motto should be something like, it is not the final destination that matters, but the journey along the way.

I am going in with 4-5 hours of tunnel and 100 coached 4 way jumps.... I have a lot of learning to do, and am looking for others...

PM me if you are interested or know someone else that is.

By intermediate, you mean intermediate class at nationals? The reason I ask is, the dive pool for intermediate is the NSL AA pool. If you haven't competed in A class, you'll have some serious learning to do. Sounds like you're ready for some intensive study though. Good luck.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

No reason to start in the rookie class. My first season was in intermediate (AA), and that same year I competed in my first Nationals in advanced (AAA) - I hadn't even done several of the blocks. You just have to want it enough.

Go big, Travis!

(You have about as many jumps as I did when I started doing the compete thing.)

-- Dave

No reason to start in the rookie class. My first season was in intermediate (AA), and that same year I competed in my first Nationals in advanced (AAA) - I hadn't even done several of the blocks. You just have to want it enough.

Yep, I have never competed in anything but Open....However I do have a Gold in Advanced...Well OK, I don't HAVE the Gold, but my name is in the books as winning Advanced. Thanks Dave ;)
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334