AMax

Mirrors vs double slot switches.

The funniest BL I saw in a tunnel was when my favorite tail was trying to tell the rest of the team that they are all wrong (and he was right;);)).

It was the L for us too. We do the A adder with the OC presenting legs. We mixed it with 16 and another random. Every other L we hit, I'd (as point on the B) slide to present the sidebody and our point would turn directly at me and just stop and look at us and laugh. Every time, and THEN kick his legs to me. (To his credit - It was the end of the camp and he was really beat, we practiced hard. Also, those were the sweetest touch keys around since the other were on grips already.)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

The funniest BL I saw in a tunnel was when my favorite tail was trying to tell the rest of the team that they are all wrong (and he was right).

when have you ever see a tail that was wrong;)

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Is this normal? (B slots on blocks not being a real issue, but B slots on randoms getting into people's heads and messing with them)

Thats the norm. Random "B's" are the things that get you.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

The trick to not drawing attention to yourself when you brain lock in your B slot is to kick someone else out of their slot so it looks like they are lost, this draws the attention away from you, I did it to Thomas Hughes a few weeks ago and it workd gaet!!

Yeah, I am sure everyone that saw that thought it was Thomas that screwed up:P
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Why don't you join us for a camp in AZ?;) We are still looking for a team to split 6h in SVA.

Actually, I'm pretty weary of organizing camps for random combinations of groups. I think the next one, I'm going to set it up and go looking for another 4 way team to split time with. And only that. It'll simplify things greatly. So next time I'm contacting you and some others here and doing it that way. Everybody on the same mission, no juggling weird expectations, simpler and cheaper for everyone.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Actually, I'm pretty weary of organizing camps for random combinations of groups. I think the next one, I'm going to set it up and go looking for another 4 way team to split time with

I have time in Orlando May 12-13-14 ;)

Actually, I'm pretty weary of organizing camps for random combinations of groups. I think the next one, I'm going to set it up and go looking for another 4 way team to split time with

I have time in Orlando May 12-13-14 ;)

We have our first meet that weekend in IA or I'd likely get tickets. (don't think I wouldn't burn some frequent flyer miles to fly with you. I'd do it in a heartbeat).

Bumped - I found this great learning and have had a couple questions that relate.

Described by Ron on post

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1848414#1848414

The old man is long gone but we are still learning from his wise comments.

Bill, has anyone ever told you that you are a nerd? :P:P:P

you mean in the last hour?:D
I've been called lots of things.

(I've had about 3 PMs in the last couples weeks asking about AAA continuity, so I bumped. MUCH better people than me can answer better than I'll ever understand it - I'm just starting to get the idea)

As much as I hate it, creeping can be done at home or the DZ with SNOW.

Yep... my team in '06 did a TON of creeping. We started in february in my garage, maybe twice a month. Then during the season we met every wednesday to creep for a couple hours... worked out a lot of issues that we wouldn't have had time for during weekend training.

It paid off... we went from 8.2 to 11.6 in 150 jumps, and the first half of those were out of a Casa. Not shabby for some punks in Ohio.
"Some people follow their dreams, others hunt them down and beat them mercilessly into submission."