freebird

G3 compared to Javelin

I have a G4 MOS which is made for smaller people. My Odyssey before hand hung over butt and put alot of the weight over my shoulders making it uncomfortable. My G4 (basically a G3 with some neat little features) hangs above my butt and distributes the weight pretty evenly over my torso. Go with the G3 you wont regret it.
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

I have a MOS Mirage and have an MXS ordered (should be here soon B|). The sizes ending in S are the short sizes. I'm 5'4" and it's sooooo comfortable!

I've not tried on a Javelin though so I can't compare the two. But I can definitely say that the "S" sized Mirage is comfy ;).

Pink Mafia Sis #26

Some of the differences

-the main pin protection (when I land my main pin cover is still closed)
-internal riser covers
-side flaps wrap around the bottom of the container creating a more integrated bridal protection.

The S versions are a lot shorter, but they are also thicker. I'm the same size as you and my container doesn't sit on my butt at all. I have hip rings only and everything on the harness is really adjusted to work with my small size. You may want to PM tequilagirl about how the chest rings are working out for her.
Fly it like you stole it!

Im tinking of trading in my Javelin thats pretty new for a new Mirage G3. I hear that the G3 can be made to fit small framed people better. What are the differences in the Jave and the G3? Anybody??:)

Is it just me, or weren't you quitting last week?

:D

Lead time is about 8-10 weeks. Look before you get back into the sport since prices can change and even options can change. I know some one that placed their order about 2 weeks to early to get the Unisyn harness that they wanted.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Having jumped both containers, I can definitely say that I enjoy the Mirage G3 and G4 over the Javelin products. The mirages just fit better and was more comfortable over the day. I jumped the Javelin TJNK and a both Mirage MOS. :)I just ordered a Mirage G4 for my wife and I received it yesterday. I ordered it 4 weeks ago. So customer service and production time were great. But remember that the winter is slow for the industry as far as sales go! However take advantage of it while you can!!!:)