chris

Carol Clay's 15,000th Freefall & Virginia Big-Ways

Pictures have been posted for Carol Clay's 15,000th Jump and what was to be attempts at breaking the Virginia state record. Although we never quite got the number of people or all the aircraft that was needed, a good time was had by all. Organized by Roger Ponce, the group successfully completed a 50-way for Carol Clay's 15,000th freefall skydive and went on to complete a 54-way and a 73-way. Additionally, 38 skydivers set a new POPS Virginia state record.

There are many after hours pictures taken with my digital point-and-shoot and full camera image files, as always, are available for FREE download. Go find yourself and your friends, even Carol getting her Emerald Freefall Badge and Penta Ruby Wings. Only 10 people in the world are known to have accumulated at least 15,000 freefall jumps.

You will find all the event pictures from this link

Forum Moderators
This is not advertising, I have permission from Sangiro to post announcements of new pictures. Contact me if in doubt. Thank you.

- Chris Norton
Vivid Views: Thousands of skydiving pictures online

Hi, Chris.

Thanks for providing so many great images of the Virginia State Record jumps. I was honored to have participated in the jumps, especially Carol's 15,000th. Carol and I go way back to the early '70's when West Point was a premiere style & accuracy DZ. As belly flyers, Carol, Dennis Redwine, John Fallin, Cuz, and I were the renegades.

Long Live the Queen!
Ed Lightle :)

Chris, thanks for posting the link. I wanted to attend, but we can't go to all the event.:(

I did notice Carol got pied, then sprayed with beer and champaine. Wow! Who was brave enough to do that?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

She got pied really well and then sneered "Is that all you got?!". So then she got sprayed with at least a dozen bottles of Champagne. Actually, I think Champagne helps cleanse the slimy feeling of whip cream.

She definitely knew there was more after the pies. I just don't think she knew exactly what that was...
- Chris Norton
Vivid Views: Thousands of skydiving pictures online