Grisha

Arizona Mindmap 2005 ?

I don't think they've come out with a newer one, the only difference between 2003 and 2005 five should be the new block twelve, the ne M on exit and the lack of centerpoint violations on Yuan-Yuan. I don't believe there have been any other changes to the dive pool or rules in the last two years.
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I hope you were talking about 11 (photon-photon).

sorry I was talking about the change in directionality in block 5, for some reason I always call it yuan yuan:P. I need to stop posting when I haven't slept in a few days, my brain doesn't quite work right.

I didn't think there was a change in directionality in 13 though, I thought that's one's been done the same since I started learning 4 way.

I also mentioned 12 and M, I thought those were the 3 major changes that occured this year, if there's anything else I missed please throw it out there, I'm still learning this too.

thanks guys

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I think you got the last set of changes correct (M, 5, 12). (Other than the whole Opal vs photon thing:P) The previous changes were from '01/'02 if I remember right.

As marked, 13 always allowed the cat to turn either way (whether originally intended or not). It just wasn't done one way very often. So that would be a clarification from the previous season, not a change. Skyleague had a write up on it last year.

edit: the "cat" in 13 can turn either way. The individual pieces must rotate as marked relative to each other (head turns out, tail turns the other direction).

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants