IMGR2

4-way Comp suit suggestions please.

he complains everytime we're piece partners that I weigh too much

All you guys suck. Getting to jump regularly with the top people.

I'm not jealous.

{I look around and see booties constantly loose - I agree that a good fit is hugely important. As I noted, I'm learning a lot 2nd hand about what goes into making a suit. It's a big tradeoff between yuppies wanting to be comfy - loose booties, zippers on the booties, etc; and what is really needed for 'flying' - all the grippers, lots of cordura, tight booties, MEGA booties, etc}

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

All you guys suck. Getting to jump regularly with the top people.

I wouldn't say regularly, but everytime I have some vacation time I drive to the wind tunnel and pay for coaching with Airspeed. I'm going back to Eloy in April for work and am planning on paying for an hour and three Airspeed coaches to do 4 way with me, I want to see how hard I can push myself;)

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2091629#2091629

The wife just finished her design for RW suits. I'm proud of her. This was SO much harder than the freefly suits.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Sweet... They look really good.... she do export? ;)

I'm not soliciting business for her so don't want to get into it here. Just proud of her efforts. PM sent.