dgskydive

SSL at the 'Snore

I'd love to do 3 meet weekends in a row.

But it's too far to drive.

I hope it's a slow, technical meat'n'potatos draw. Gotta reward the more practiced teams in some way.;)

(and just because that's what we got 2 weeks ago and this weekend it was more middle of the road)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Must have read my mind dom - was just about to ask the same question. GT, sans PC (well, he'll be doing video) will be there.

Directe will also be there and I believe Fasttrax Select will be there. Assuming Element will attend, looks like there is a lady's competition to be had.

Have heard that Fury will not be there but that Christy might have a PC team in AA. What about Storm and Helion? Are the rocket guys comin?

Can confirm Gravity will be there as well.

No word on Vengeance from up North.

Looks like an Advanced and intermediate Class bonanza. "Can't exit, can't exit, can't
exit . . . . . . . ."

Oh, Mish - that would be the "new" Equinox.

Steve
GT

No divewerkz? They always show up.

Whatta matter with Gordo??? He's not broken is he???

Video guys goin down like nobody's business out here in cali this year.

Edited to add: Ok, found out Gordo isn't broken. So - can't deal with one world champ on the team, had to go find a second??????;). I don't know, Lemming might not have enough experience!!!!

S.

Yep, Bill is Alloy's Inside Center. He's an awesome teammate -- even if it does take me 20 minutes to figure out some of those t-shirts :)
Thanks to everyone for all of the support while Alloy was looking for a fourth -- it means a lot!!

:)

I hear ya got Bill Binder to finish the season!?

He was my team mate last year. Tell him I said to fly quiet! Wink

He must be the dude that landed on the runway after misjudging his swoop. We saw no Beer!. Mad

This happened when?

BIll don't swoop. He slides!:D:D
Dom

Doctor or no - he still owes several cases of Beer for "beer line" violations last weekend. The regulars expect that those will be in tow this weekend or Alloy will be suspended from the SSL and forced to relinquish the CUP.

Steve
GT

Bil is a doctor!!! That means CHEAP!! If you get him to buy beer, try and get him to buy me a pack of smokes to replace all the ones he has stolen from me.

guy makes 4 times the money I do and won't buy a pack of cigs. He is one of those I don't smoke so I don't buy any .....but I will take yours all day long.

I'll work on the beer and you work on the smokes!
Dom

OK, maybe I should defend myself?

Well, I don't know if I have a defense...

I do owe Dominic some smokes.

I do owe beer, fair and square. I'll only say that I was taking some liberties with the landing area since we were the only team getting out at 10.5 and John lands first and my other teamate have much slower canopies. I'll also give credit to Elsinore's humbling landing area which requires greater accuracy than Perris for sure. In retrospect, I won't be violating the landing pattern anymore, even if it is just the four of us from 10.5 Basically, I humbly admit I fucked up.

However, I do NOT make a lot of money as a Resident. I am actually quite poor! I pay for all my skydiving (unlike Dom - OK I admit, I'm jealous!) and I have to live in Orange County which takes up 50% of my salery in rent! AND, I work 80 hour work weeks!

And the T-shirts are just for fun at the DZ. I live in a VERY conservative world at work and the DZ is my place to get away from that. I'm definitely not trying to offend anyone!

OK, that's my defense. I'll bring the beer Saturday...

First -- watch it dudes, that's my teammate you're talking about ;)

Second -- Bill, no defense of the t-shirts! I take the fact that I have to puzzle over a few of them to mean I need to expand my horizons a little. Who knew hamsters and beavers look alike?

Third, and perhaps most important -- Alloy will NEVER relinquish the cup!!

:)

Wow - didn't expect all of that!!!!

But, I'm as cheap as the next OC resident. I saw an opportunity to call on the free beer and took it!!!! Other than the absence of said beer, I'm not sure anybody cares about the line violations (other than perhaps Lob). FYI - its not your fault if the landing area can't contain you!!! (excuse once used by both Shannon Pilcher and Ian Bobo). I saw the distance on some of those.

Cup suspension is hereby lifted.

Caitie - thats awfully brave talk about the Cup. The word "Never" is very strong. While I admire your confidence, I call your attention to the infamous Glove Betting Incident - Dom, care to comment??

S.
GT