chris

Pictures of 40 & 80-ways @ Cross Keys

For each image detail page, there is a Toolbox in the right hand column. There you will find a "Bigger View" link which opens a larger version of the same image in a new window.

You get to the detail page by clicking on the thumbnail image. You can also navigate to the next and previous image from each image detail page.
- Chris Norton
Vivid Views: Thousands of skydiving pictures online

I click on the thumbnail from the album page and it goes to the detail page, the thumbnail is fine on that page, I get a then your logo appears in the larger area on the screen instead of the photo. Same thing happens for "bigger view" - I get the cute sound, then your logo, then "loading" goes on forever.

Rather than clutter this thread, please contact me directly: http://vividviews.com/contact

Although I don't really know why this is happening, I'll try to help you. This doesn't seem to be a problem for other people.

If you see the ONLINE status for my live support icon, we can chat live in real time from your browser
- Chris Norton
Vivid Views: Thousands of skydiving pictures online

Do we really care about the skydiving pictures? Check out the parking lot pictures;) If we can't jump, at least we can drink:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Do we really care about the skydiving pictures? Check out the parking lot pictures;) If we can't jump, at least we can drink:ph34r:

So give us a rundown on the jumps. I know about the parking lot.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Hey Fortson are you and Jack going to West Point for the 100 ways in September??

Have fun in Tex-arse.. give Molly a hug for me ;)

Cya in September in Perris?

grins Pj

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach