Reginald

Knights DVD

So I was flipping through Skydiving last night and noticed the Knights recently put out a “free” DVD showing all the randoms and blocks in the 2005 dive pool. The disc is supposed to be available from the Knights and from ‘major gear dealers’. So does anyone have an idea how to actually get this disc?
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

i wouldn't expect too much.

don't get me wrong. the GK are one of my absolute
heroes and i have a lot of respect for them. but i was wondering if whoever put this thing together was compiling their 'worst of'.
eitherway i think it's not that big a deal since it goes for free and it does not say 'best of' on the cover anyway.:)

i wouldn't expect too much.

It's Fantastic. We used it to clearly look at some block techniques and I've revamped our exit plan because of it and we've gotten quite a bit from it. But it is strictly exits and blocks.

no more, no less

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

It's FREE! I'll take yours if you dont want it!

I don't think you need it;)

I do wish the exits were with the video leading, not peeling

The peel makes it hard to see the angle of presentation.

But most of us know that this was just a service to the community. And that it was just video from training put together.

Over all the GK continue to GIVE away what most charge for.

I find it amazing that people bash something that was free.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I find it amazing that people bash something that was free.

If it wasn't free they'd bitch that it should be. :D

I got some video, I think called "GK 2000" which was very cool. I'm putting in my order for the DVD, too!