bbarnhouse

Airspeed In Rantoul

Ahh nice, but I have a vision, O.K. we're gonna do this and your gonna do that. And what I see is some what of a frenzy, me in the middle of team Airspeed and their all over like molecules racing around an atom. And when I get on the ground I'll look like this
:S:):S:):S:S:S

Well Professor, they will organize according to people's experience level. I can't see that they would be doing formation loads during convention.;)LOL

120 sequential during convention sounds like a lot of fun ;)

not at all, they are professionals, they know how fast you can go before you get to the door (I know they have to slow down for me), they will organize dives that you can accomplish, depending on where you jump normally you might learn more from them in one day than you will learn in a season. If you look closely during a skydive you might catch them smiling and having as much or more fun than you. You will find they want nothing more than to help you have fun.

I had a great time jumping with them last year. I was waiting to hear if they were going to be there for sure this year. I had heard some rumors, but this seals the deal for me heading down there.

One of the cleanest, highest point skydives I was ever on was last year at rantoul with a guy from my home DZ + Craig and Eliana. Was a lot of fun and left me with a sense of acomplishment.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

seems that last year alot of people were being a little "shy" or hesitant about jumping with airspeed in rantoul. DON'T BE! :) these guys are outstanding and they really enjoy jumping with folks from all skill levels.

you don't have to crank out 50 points or anything for them to jump with you. :) they are so humble and so willing to share their knowledge but you guys have to step forward and just do it!

there are so few sports where you have an opportunity to learn from the world's best skydivers. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT. don't be intimidated and just go have some fun with these guys. they are not "untouchable". they are great people. hell, they almost had a complex last year because so FEW people wanted to jump with them.:P:D

seriously, just pick their brains. teams pay hundreds of dollars to get training from them when you can just go jump. :) just be safe!

blues,
arlo