mischo

SSL Meet at Perris

He may have helped ya out at the meet. But.... got his butt kicked in tunnel league. Poor guy brainlocked so much and got whacked about 10 times pretty good. I heard him say that he never hit his knees on the walls so hard before. B|

http://skyleague.com/pages/scores/results.php?event=18&meetNumber=4

Rd 1 of the May meet video is up as well.
Dom

He may have helped ya out at the meet.....

Rd 1 of the May meet video is up as well.

Cripes, that's 2 fairly fast draws in a row. There's still hope.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

The only really fast draws go to the East Coast teams.

Even so, I still would have enjoyed this one immensely. Especially after was threw away the last opportunity maybe we'd make it up.

On Solly's advice (after the meet) we added 5 pounds to our point (total of 15 now - Do I look that fat?) It was a huge improvement. We got two meets in July, I can't wait.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

A class - video of black majik on Skyleague.com - very cool

AA - Look at Diveworks. Pretty nice. You know, about 6 teams that should be in AAA are camping in AA (:D:D:D:D) {I'm just kidding, we're 7th}

AAA - videos on skyleague, we completely missed the engineering on NCQE (the B slot murfle is obvious now that I see Fastrax's vid - 'doh)

The only really fast draws go to the East Coast teams.

Huh, we found this draw to be faster than the FSL we did.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

ep. It was a tight competition for that coveted position in AAA; it came down to the women's team, Bonitz's team and our pickup team. But in the end we managed to hang on to last place.

But Peter said we barely beat you! You guys did over a 10 didn't you? That isn't bad with no training together.
Dom