mischo

SSL Meet at Perris

Did you see that fast draw????

GOD, and we completely tanked it, too.

I think the AAA was faster than the AA too in 5 of the 6 rounds.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Fine, you guys post here but don't write back to my e-mails asking for a head count? (except Steve who did write back and Mel who got spoken for by Erin).

Elsinore GT, Perris Storm, Elsinore Aeorfiles, Elsinore Gravity so far. Anyone know about...

Elsinore Alloy (is there a 4th yet?), Perris Quest, Perris Rebels, Element Perris, Perris Fury, Perris Helion, Arizona Divewerkz, Elsinore Equinox, Elsinore OS, and Perris Katalyst??

I can confirm that Directe will attend. Hmmmmmm. Directe has former GT, Fury has former GT. Hmmmmmmmmm. GT has been working hard on taking out Storm video flyers. Hmmmmmmm. Gravity's video does Gt's rigging (and would like to keep our business), Element has the wife of our rigger who would like to keep our business. I know where Topher lives. Hmmmmmmmm

The fix might be in.

Don King.

So I've heard.

I think taunting while another team is in the door should be encouraged. Baseball style -

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy, center, center, center, saaaaawinggggggggg center

Can't exit, can't exit, can't exit,

Hmmmmmmm. Sounds like new rules for the Poker meet.

We just couldn't get past not having a handicap!

I think he lied about the handicap for his team!;) All in all the only got us by one point. The judge got pretty nervous when I went to look at the last jumps on tape. I think the fix was in on that one.;)
Dom