Mad47

Nice Canadian Tee exit

It looked more like the Canadian Queue exit. Much more difficult to master, and one which most teams wouldn't even attempt as intermediates. I think you guys got it and I salute you for that.

Either way, it's better than the team I'm not on could do. Congrats and good luck next year.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

In addition to a timing issue, looks like the formation has rotated about 90 degrees down the hill...

Well ... I think what happened is Pt, OC and IC left early ... ;);) ... although they say it was all my fault ... :$

90 degree rotation is a result of tail’s bad timing (late) and presentation. I posted this to punish myself ;)

In addition to a timing issue, looks like the formation has rotated about 90 degrees down the hill...

Ah Ken - obviously the tail was anticipating a better and quicker key and is driving the cat around prior to the key (following the solid exit). The IC needs to key this quicker instead of wasting time enjoying the scenery. The tail is justified in being impatient after observing the wasted tenths of seconds they spend. (Normal for tail - always having to wait)

Note the total body commit to the piece move by the tail - that's some seriously strong aerodynamics. Many teams aren't willing to commit to that type of high energy moves.....

It's very refreshing.

Edited to add: :P (For those intense types who might take that seriously. It could happen, check out speakers corner. Really, it could happen)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

LOL! Well, look at it this way, just call it a hybrid dive and declare victory!

Ron, as you probably know, we are serious people. We do not do this staff ... at least officially ;)

Hey, man I've seen the video! ;) Not to mention I've jumped with you all. I know the truth! :)
See ya this weekend.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

Ron, as you probably know, we are serious people. We do not do this staff ... at least officially ;)

Hey, man I've seen the video! ;) Not to mention I've jumped with you all. I know the truth! :)
See ya this weekend.

Ok, pre-planned rodeo of IC by cameraman was not my idea ;)

See ya! ;)

Well. Some more serious than others...

Anton's too modest to admit the truth. See, we were spinning on exit so hard that Anton literally had to wedge his shoulder against the IC's leg and go into a full max-track to stop it.

No, really. Chec the pic. The dynamic centrifical forces generated from this terribly troubled launch are literally forcing our cuttaway pillows to point away from our bodies! What more proof could you need.

Sure. The rest of us woulda helped. We wanted to help! But we were all like: "Which kneeee do we drop to stop this horrrrible spinnn..." Again, the photo is conclusive. No knees are dropped. We are paralyzed with fear and confusion.

Tail, often the case on our neophite, first year team, was the only one to keep his head and act appropriately during this traumatically challenging exit.
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

I used to fly tail and ended up doing a few *solos* as a result of unipod exits. I TOLD the IC not to shake me hard or I'd fall off. He didn't listen. I really think the whole team was late, I was the only one who really felt the count. right?? :ph34r::D:|

__

hehehhe. That reminds me of some of our exits.

Are we going to see you guys Nats Anton?

Sorry you cant be there Rehm [:/]
We'll do a shot or two for you tho...

eeeeks..less than two weeks to go now

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

rehmwa, could you comment this one? ;)

Mad47 - I don't see anything to mock. It looks like a gorgeous unipod about 3 points into the dive based on where the airplane is...

Minxxy - as far as tequila shots, I'll try to drink heavily here in the northlands the entire time in honor of all the people at Nats. Maybe next year.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Camera man's name is Dave Ryder (California Dave) and he rocks. Can you believe this is his first season as a camera flyer? ;)
I am sure we will soon see some of his staff published in Parachutist. He's got tons of really cool footage (I am talking about my team, a lot of all kind of skydiving) and he likes to do this for people.