skyyhi

2-way Skills Camp at Perris - The Dates!

Come work on your RW skills with a great coach. MJ will be leading us with instruction that includes exit drills, body position, stability, staying level and turning points. Lots of work but lots of fun. Come out prepared to work hard and learn some great skills. This is a great camp for those that have little to no RW skills as well as those wanting to improve and advance in skills already gained.

The Dates for the next camps are:

May 2 (Sunday)
May 9 (Sunday)
May 23 (Sunday)

We meet at 8:00 sharp at the Memorial. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I will try to get back to you asap.
FGF #6
Darcy

Looks like the next time I'll be able to jump will be the 23rd, if that.

Had to put down the $500 deposit for law school to save my spot, so cash is really tight right now. Give MJ my regrets and tell him I look forward to the next time I can make it out there for his camp.

For those of you in the Perris/Elsinore area that haven't been to one of MJ's camps... GO! B|

Hmmmm, I'll see if I can make it for one MJ, I really enjoyed and learned from the two 2-ways we did on Saturday. Thanks again. You're awesome! B|

Only thing with me is the money issue. Got a lot of stuff goin on right now, so it's hard for me to jump.... hell, I barely made it to the Memorial Day Boogie! :o:)

Yes but your rocked on your exit and your body position! So have to come back and learn the more difficult / fun stuff!
And besides, when you move on from this camp, you're going to be beyond better, you're going to be really, really good! Probably scary good, because people are going to be looking over their shoulders at you (and few others in the camp) because you're going to be the competition that they have to worry about!

Blue ones!

" Do you want to be Better.....or do you want to be Good?"

people are going to be looking over their shoulders at you (and few others in the camp) because you're going to be the competition that they have to worry about!

Let's hope so ;)

I'll try to make it out for a camp of yours really soon. And btw, my email isnt working at the new house yet ( should be today actually ) so sorry I havent gotten back to you, but I will! :)