skyyhi

2-Way Skills Camp at Perris - Saturday Apr 24

We meet at the memorial at 8:00 a.m. sharp. This is a great way to learn exits, body position, how to fly relative to others, turning points in formation and control. It's a lot of fun and the education is excellent. Come join us for a day of skydiving. The camp is free, just pay your slots on the plane.

If you have never been to Perris before and want to join in the camp, please arrive by 7:30 to get checked in at manifest - You will need to show currency (completed, signed log of recent jumping), USPA license or equivalent, photo ID and your gear needs a check. If you have everything in order it should take about 15 minutes. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Thanks for the info. MJ had told me he would be having another camp the 24th or 25th, but at the time he wasn't sure which day. So glad to hear it is the 24th since I already have plans on the 25th and I'd hate to miss it again! I missed the last two due to prior commitments, but I really want to attend. I was jumping with Pam's camp on 3/27 and saw MJ's group and it looked like they were having a great time. A couple weeks ago I jumped with Steve S. and was really impressed with his skills (less jumps than me but much better skills). He was telling me how he'd really improved thanks to MJ's camp. Sounds like just what I need. I will definitely be there the 24th!!

Evelyn

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

PM sent. . .I need to talk with MJ cause I don't know his schedule for sure yet. . .
FGF #6
Darcy